BBQ Chicken Pita Pizza
Inspired by: Danica’s Daily
- 1 whole wheat pita (I used Whole Wheat The Best Pita)
- 1-2 tbsp light BBQ auce
- 1/4 cup diced red onion
- 1 tbsp chopped cilantro
- 1/4 cup Grilled Perdue Short Cuts
- 1/8 cup part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 4 cherry tomatoesDirections:
- Chop up chicken and veggies and set aside.
- Spread 1/2-1 tbsp of BBQ sauce on your whole wheat pita. Toss the remaining 1/2-1 tbsp of BBQ sauce with your cut up chicken. Add chicken, 1/2 the tomatoes, 1/2 the cilantro, and onion to the pita. Top with cheese and then add the remaining tomatoes and cilantro.
- Place on grill and cook for 7-8 minutes or until the pita is crispy and the cheese is melted.Nutritional Info per Serving (makes 1 pita pizza): Calories- 197; Fat- 4.3g; Saturated Fat- 2g; Cholesterol- 37.5mg; Sodium- 494.8mg; Carbs- 26.8g; Fiber- 3.8g; Sugars- 4.6g